Sunday, February 19, 2006

My new addiction


As though I needed a new addiction... I have started scrapbooking. Does this make me officially a mom? :) I am desperately trying to organize pictures from Jared's first seven months-- I feel so guilty that none of them have made it into an album yet. So for some reason I decided to start with pictures from Halloween. That didn't seem to be quite as daunting as his birth... or Christmas.... or his Baek-Il celebration... or his Baptism. Two simple pages and I was done. :) Since I finished these pages, I have now started working on his Christmas pages.

On top of acquiring this new hobby for myself, I have also decided to be a sales consultant for a scrapbook and stamping company called Close To My Heart. Why am I a crazy person? :)

3 comments:

padoodie said...

That sounds AWESOME, Penny! Congrats on the scrapbook and the new business venture. :)

pennilish said...

Thank you! :) It's verrry addictive! I figure if I am going to succumb to the addiction, I may as well buy stuff from myself!

Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking? Like you don't have enough to do? You are such a glutton for punishment.