Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Halloween 2006!

Although Jared was still fairly oblivious to Halloween itself, he did enjoy dressing up as his favorite fuzzy character, Elmo!


"Wow! I don't know what Halloween is, but if I get to dress like Elmo, can we have it every day?"

(Although this picture turned out fuzzy, I had to post it because it perfectly captured his glee upon seeing his reflection in the mirror! )

"C'mon, Mom and Dad! I am ready to GO!"


"Trick or treat!!!!"
"Do we go in the car for trick or treating?"


"Okay, I am all dressed up... now where do I go?"


"Sorry, Mom--- can't stop for pictures---too busy!"


"Okay-- fine. One picture! But then I really have to go! I don't know where, but I have to go!"


"Okay, I like dressing as Elmo, but I kind of feel like he is eating my whole head!"


" Thanks for a fun Halloween, Mom and Dad! Next time, can we leave our cul-de-sac?"

2 comments:

PretaMulatta said...

ok u have 2 tell a cutie like that folks b trynna catch elmo ridin durrrty on halloween & stuff!

;o)

Anonymous said...

He's the BEST! And wow standing and walking alone. Sadly, the last time I saw him he wasn't doing that with confidence.