Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Josiah's a Baby!

I am SO behind in posting pics of Jared and Josiah since Josiah's birth, but I promise I will get caught up! In the meantime I thought I would post this video and the associated pic of the boys. Even though it is a bit dark and you can't see Josiah's face, it is soo adorable I couldn't resist posting it! :)




***VIDEO ALERT***



Here is the photo from today of Jared (2 yrs old now) holding his brother (4 weeks old)-- something he does every chance he gets!





And here is one of Josiah where you CAN see his face! :) This photo is actually from when he was 2.5 weeks old:)

More to come!

2 comments:

MM said...

That's so precious! Jared looks so happy to be a big brother. :-D

Anonymous said...

I Looooovvvveee the videos! Jared has me in tears...so sweet and cute. Josiah is huge!