Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Petting Zoo, etc.

This past weekend we found out that O2B Kids would have a big activity day, including a mobile petting zoo, and because of Jared's love for animals we decided to go. Josiah was in attendance but missed most of the festivities due to his rigorous schedule of perpetual napping. Thus I decided to include these pre-activity photos.

"So, where are we going, Mom? A petting zoo? What's a "petting zoo"? Animals? What's an "animals"?
"Josiah, the petting zoo will be awesome! You HAVE to promise to stay awake! It's going to be sooo much fun!"

"Okay, Jared-- I still don't know what it is, but I promise! I promise!" (This concludes the photos of Josiah for today-- stay tuned for his next adventure when we HOPE he stays awake past the car ride!)

We arrived at O2B Kids at the same as Uncle Tim, Aunt Shelley and Jordyn...

"Hey Jared."

"Hey Jordyn. Hey Uncle Tim."

Uncle Tim and Jordyn headed down to the petting zoo...


"Wow, Daddy, look at this cow. Moo Moo! Moo Moo! This looks like a baby Chick-Rick (Chick-Fil-A) cow!"


"Are you trying to tell me BOTH of those 'aminals' are chickens? They don't look ANYTHING like Papa's chickens!"


"Mom! Can't you see I am examining the 'aminals'? I don't have time for photos!"
"Okay, Daddy, how does this brush work?"


"I am brushing the sheep, Daddy! "
After the petting zoo, we decided to check out some of the other activities. Naturally, Uncle Tim (the golf addict) took Jordyn to the putting spot.


Then Uncle Tim and Daddy played basketball with me. Daddy says I can handle the ball well and Uncle Tim helped me make a shot!


"SLAM DUNK, DADDY!"


And I finished the day on the jungle gym. Thanks Mommy! Thanks Daddy! Thanks Baby Siah!

No comments: