Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Egg Decorating!

The night before Easter I decided to decorate Easter Eggs with Jared. I am not sure what made me think handling multiple containers of dye with a 2 year old would be an effortless process! :)

Jared was all excited and wanted to plunk multiple eggs into each container of dye... He wanted to add stickers before dying the eggs.... He wanted to move eggs from one container of dye to another.... Needless to say I was a bit crazed, but it was a blast nonetheless. The joy he takes in the simplest things makes it worth every second of nervewracking madness.



"Okay, Mom, I'm ready! Can I dunk it yet? Please mom?"

Even Josiah tried to get in on the decorating... here he is with one of the little egg-dunker-things!

"OOh--ooh, Mom! I want to do the stickers! I LOVE stickers!"


"Mom, can I just eat this egg?"


"Here they are! Aren't they great? Now, I just have to wait for these other ones to dry!!! Easter egg decorating is great!"





No comments: