Tuesday, December 06, 2005

memoirs


I am not sure why I am so excited that Memoirs was made into a movie given that I probably won't see the inside of a movie theater for quite some time! It's curious though-- I am looking forward to the movie because I thought the book was one of the best I have read in some time and I am curious about its translation to the big screen-- the movie trailer itself does not necessarily thrill me. I wonder if people who haven't read the book are intrigued by the trailer...?

2 comments:

PretaMulatta said...

HEY! did u see that i'd posted that very same photo in the winter post? i dont think i called it that but... i am pleased as PUNCH that this film starts on friday. will give u a play-by-play... or MAYBE i'll give u a NYC classic - a BOOTLEG! ;0)

pennilish said...

Ha-- I didnt notice that-- I was looking at Sonys website and loved this photo. Isnt it lovely?

Yes, please do let me know what you think of the film- I may try to venture out later in the month to see it. :)