Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To Swim or Not to Swim..

"Okay, so Mom and Dad tell me that I am going swimming for the first time today... Dad seems pretty excited, but I am not sure about this..."

"Yes, Sarah, I know the water is not very deep, but I am not feeling very comfortable with this... Sit down? No thanks, I think I will just stand."

"Mom, where are you? Can you tell everyone that I don't even sit down in the bathtub for more than a second or two? I appreciate the effort here on this lovely sunny day, but I really think I will pass on this whole swimming thing..."
"Whew, thanks Dad. I knew you would save me!"
"Yea, swimming is not for me.... not right now.... but can I keep this toy duck though?"

3 comments:

PretaMulatta said...

toy ducks & swimming trunks all around!! cutie pie!
why the hell are there no photos of the MAMA!?

pennilish said...

Because mama is always holding the camera! My poor child is gonna think his mom was never around lol.

pennilish said...

and hey, hey... this is a family blog-- watch the language! ;)