Sunday, June 18, 2006

Adventures in Babysitting

"Well, mom and dad decided to go to dinner tonight for their 9 year anniversary and left me home with Aunt JoJo and Aunt Mer-Mer to babysit me. This is only the second time they have gone to dinner without me since I was born 11 months ago, so I decided to let them go have a good time. "
"The first thing that Aunt JoJo and Aunt Mer-Mer tried to do was show me how to write with this pink highlighter."
"Apparently I developed excellent penmanship in the 3 hours that mom and Dad were gone! I wrote a happy anniversary note to mom and dad, a happy father's day note to dad and an early happy birthday note to mom! Aren't I impressive?"


"Auntie Doctor Mer-Mer carried me around and played fun games with me. I am going to miss her when she moves away this summer!"
"Auntie Doctor Jo-Jo read me stories from my favorite storybook and I started to get very sleepy... I am going to miss her too! Why is everyone moving away?"
"Wait... what's that sound? Is that the door?"


"As much fun as I had with my "aunties" while mom and dad were gone, I am so happy to have my parents home! You can't see much in this photo, but you can see my happy family!"

No comments: