Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Park Debacle

"Mom and Dad decided to take me to the park this afternoon because the weather was pretty nice. I can't actually do much by myself, but Mom really wanted to take me to the park before she goes back to teaching this summer."

"It LOOKS like Dad is teaching me to ride a bike, but really he is just making sure I don't fall off this funny-bouncy-airplane-thing!"


"The swing was actually one thing that I WAS able to do! It was a little awkward, but it was pretty fun when Mom and Dad took turns pushing me. There was a 2 year old girl half my size on the swing next to me who made me look like a novice swinger, but you give me a little time and I will out-swing all those kids! For now, I'm just going to hold on real tight if you don't mind..."


"Obviously I couldn't slide down any of the slides by myself so Dad took me down one slide. Apparently I am going to like this a whole lot some day, but for now I just felt sort of squished."


"Here is one of the things that Mom made me do that I didn't quite understand... Am I supposed to climb this thing?? I don't THINK so! Can't mom tell by my curling toes that I am not so comfortable on this contraption? But I will do anything for my mommy..."




"Okay Mom, I have indulged your need to take me to the park and torture me on various colorful devices... are you happy now?"

1 comment:

PretaMulatta said...

him look like him wanna kiss the mama in the face in that picture!!!
*MUAH*