Friday, August 18, 2006

Dangerous Adventures

Jared is becoming more and more adventurous every day. He recently encountered his first set of stairs and had a blast climbing them (while visiting his new friend, William). Thankfully he navigated them safely and had fun doing it!

Yesterday he fell while running through the house. Naturally, he is just fine... it definitely hurt me more than it hurt him! I keep telling myself he is just a normal boisterous one year old having normal toddler accidents, but it's no fun to watch at all!


"Hey Mom... No, I'm not doing anything... I am just standing here... I'm not going anywhere!"


"HAHA! Move Dad, outta my way! Mom's not looking! This may be my only chance!"


1 comment:

PretaMulatta said...

sneaky AND cute. those glasses just get more adorable EVERY SINGLE DAY!

big smooches from brooklyn.