Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Park Part II

Well, after the silly disappointment of our last trip to the park we decided to give it another try while visiting Jared's godmother, Ni-Ni (aka Donni). He actually calls her Na-na and repeats it confidently as though I am the crazy one.

Going to the park is definitely more enjoyable now that Jared is a bit more mobile, but perhaps in the future I should avoid the park when it is 100 degrees outside! Poor Jared was drenched within minutes and quickly got tired.



"Okay, Mom, here we are again! Where do you wanna start this time? I am being open-minded!"


"Well, I can tell that this is gonna be fun for me at some point, but right now it's so hot out that my legs are pretty much congealed to this slide.... so no actually SLIDING is going on. Thanks for the moral support, Dad, but I think I'm gonna need some actual help here!"

"Hmm yea, Dad... you're not going any faster than I was! I'm just gonna climb over here and do this on my own!"


"Hmm... this round slide isn't much easier to get down! This is making me sleepy!"


"I'm just gonna climb down this thing on my own, thanks!"

"Whew, Mom it is HOT out here. Can we go inside now? Come on, dad! Just another fun day at the park!"

No comments: