Saturday, August 12, 2006

Word for the Day = Hat!

Jared is 13 months old and having an explosion of language! He is learning new words every day. One of his favorite new words this week is "hat" in addition to a newfound love of actually WEARING hats. For the past year we have attempted to place various adorable hats on his head, which he has tossed aside with annoyance... All of a sudden, wearing a hat is a delightful game... accompanied by gleeful shouts of "Hat! Hat! Hat!"

He also loves his new big-boy, front-facing car seat (the Britax Marathon). He is MUCH happier in the car now. Thanks for the recommendation, Auntie Mia!



"Mom and Dad have tried to make me wear hats (unsuccessfully!) since I was a little guy but I never really understood why they kept putting stuff on top of my head..."


"Now I understand it a little more... and I can show my support for the Gators!"

"Okay, enough of the sporty Gator hat... I need my black Kangol for a night on the town!"


"Hahah.. How does this look?"

"Okay, seriously. I'm good to go now!"

No comments: