Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The family that flosses together...

Of late, Jared has taken a keen interest in all aspects of dental hygiene. Hoping to foster good habits from an early age (ha) and because he is always following me around when I brush my teeth or floss, I finally decided to sit down and give Jared a flossing lesson. He quickly turned it around on me, because clearly he thinks he has it down pat!


"Hey, mom... let me help you with that... I think you missed something there..."


"Yea, thats much better... ok, now I can floss my own teeth..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, I had left my floss out and I walked in to find the expert flossing on his own!

"Hold on, Mom... can't talk yet... I had a big lunch and I need to make sure I floss after every meal..."


"Okay, now you have my undivided attention... how can I help you? Do you need to borrow some floss?"

1 comment:

PretaMulatta said...

ok. it's certified. he COULDNT be any cuter...