Saturday, September 02, 2006

My quirky son...

As a mother, it is so interesting to observe the various things that intrigue and delight your children...


One of Jared's newest delights is wearing these headbands... Here he is with his new sitter, Lia, who discovered this game. As you can see, he also likes to carry a folded blanket on his shoulder. He will burst into giggles as soon as you place the blanket on his shoulder... why? I have no earthly idea! Apparently he thinks he is about to go to the gym.


Here I caught him with TWO headbands on! It is so hilarious... my son who wouldn't wear a hat for his first year will walk around with one of these headbands on for hours! Here he looks like an 80s tennis player... Apparently he felt that the headbands were appropriate apparel for his afternoon snack.

"Gee, what's the big deal mom? Can't I wear my headbands in peace?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute...Chariots of Fire! Maybe he'll be on the track team one day.

PretaMulatta said...

can i get some more shots of him with the blanket & the headbands, please?!