Saturday, October 07, 2006

Activity Time

I recently set up an activity table and chair for Jared. He loves to sit like a "big boy" so he generally has a blast no matter what he is doing there! We are trying to do some structured activities here and there, and today we were coloring... naturally it was a Sesame Street coloring book...


"Mom-- where is the red crayon? You know I can't color without my red crayon!"


"Um... wait a minute... have you been coloring in my book again? Rosita is already finished!"


"Okay, fine, I will just color a different page... are any of the monsters purple?"

"Oh wait, what was that.... did I just hear Elmo's voice???"


"I DID hear Elmo's voice! MOM! Sesame Street is on!!!"


"Mommy, can I be excused to go watch Sesame Street? We can color together later-- I promise!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna color @ the activity table too!!!