Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sesame Street Live

Last week, Dalvin and I took Jared to Sesame Street Live: SuperGrover. As can be seen in the photo, everyone was there (Left to Right: Zoe, Elmo, Grover, Telly, Rosita, Baby Bear, Bert).

When I was a kid, Big Bird probably made the biggest impression on me... I am not sure why, but it was fun to see him in person.

Zoe, one of the very few female monsters, was in attendance. Rosita and Prairie Dawn were there too, but I didn't want to post all 200 of the photos I took!

And of course, Elmo-- Jared's favorite-- was a big part of the show.

When the show began, Jared was very focused. He stared in what almost appeared to be disbelief... "Is that really who I think it is?" After staring with rapt attention for awhile, one of the thunderous roars of applause shook him up and he was upset for a moment. I worried that we would have to leave early, but he returned to his fascinated state quickly.

After intermission, Jared quickly became very comfortable. We sat on the center aisle in the floor seats and we had to physically prevent him from running up to the stage every 2 minutes!


Judging by Jared's applause, he enjoyed the show thoroughly! Dalvin and I were surprised at how much we enjoyed the show too-- Good job, Sesame Street!



"Thanks for bringing me to see Elmo, Mom and Dad! I had so much fun!"

No comments: