Friday, October 20, 2006

Sittin' in a Tree

Anyone who has read my blog has seen my numerous references to Jared's girlfriend Jordyn. Jordyn's parents are close friends of ours and Ive been friends with Jordyn's dad for almost 20 years... Since Jared and then Jordyn were born, we have joked about them getting married some day... in that spirit, we decided to have their portaits taken together as babies.

When we were at the mall, another parent actually asked us if they were brother and sister, to which I replied, "No, they are boyfriend and girlfriend." You can imagine the look she gave me. :)




I figure that when they grow up they will either laugh at how silly their parents are or just think we are plain crazy.

4 comments:

S. E. Thomas said...

They are just darling! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Anonymous said...

Like old couples who have spent way too much time together, these two look soo much a like, how adorable...

Shaba!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at my little man.Hello my family.I know it's been a long time since we've talked. So much has happen since the last time we were together. I really enjoyed being there with you all in Atlanta.Steve is a great cook! Jordyn is so pretty. Jared and Jordyn can pass for brother & Sister.When they grow up and see these pictures. They are going to laugh at all of you.Stay sweet, kiss Jared for me, Hug everybody for me. I love yalllllll!!!!!!