Sunday, October 08, 2006

Apple Sauce

Jared has been fighting for control over the silverware for awhile, so a few weeks ago we decided to let him feed himself his entire afternoon snack. We were pleased at how easily he managed it-- he was probably motivated by the fact that he was enjoying one of his favorite snacks! :)


"Okay, just give me a second... I can do this by myself... Wait, which hand am I supposed to use?"

"Okay, almost there... just a little more to the right, left, right..."


"Mmmmm... yummy. I think it even tastes better when I do it myself..."


"Haha! You guys didn't think I could do it! Woohoo!"

"Oh, mommy... daddy... never underestimate a boy and his apple sauce..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This baby is a genius. I'm almost sure he is. Is he really feeding himself?? I wish I was there to see him growing up first hand. I miss you Jared!!!