Thursday, July 06, 2006

cousin mina's wedding

"Now that I am refreshed after my nap, I am on my way to the wedding! Don't I look snazzy in my new outfit? And I am actually wearing shoes!"


"I snuck in to see the bride before the wedding but I was a little upset because she messed up my outfit! She's so happy she can't see she's squeezing my little belly!"

(Mom Note: Jared actually wasn't letting anyone but Mom hold him when he first woke up from his nap... but Mom insisted on making him pose for pictures anyway!)


"I am not sure why Cousin Micah is giving me a pep talk before the wedding, HE is the ringbearer! "

"Here I am -- still patiently waiting for the wedding to begin! I have been surprisingly patient considering the wedding was late getting started! Mom let me practice walking down our aisle so that kept me entertained."


"After the wedding, Cousin Sarah carried me around while we waited to pose for wedding pictures. Doesn't she look pretty?!"

"After the pictures were over, Halmonee scooped me up to take me to the reception!"



"The reception was on the 48th floor of a hotel in downtown Dallas and our table was by the window. Mom spent alot of the night sitting on the window ledge letting me walk back and forth playing with some of the 1000 cranes that Minas mom made for the wedding blessing."


"Sometimes mom is so silly I can't help but laugh at her!"


"Every once in awhile, Halmonee and Papa would come and squish me up with love!"

"Later on Mom and I went exploring and found this comfy couch by the wedding cake. Mom let me roll around for a bit because I was getting tired! "


"After playing with Mom a bit, I got my second wind!"



"As the party started to wind down, I took Mom's phone so that I could say goodnight to Daddy. Oh, you can see some of the 1000 cranes here too."


"Hmm... mom... what is Dad's cell phone number again?"



"And then.... FINALLY-- Back in Gainesville with my daddy! Dad-- you'd better come on our next trip-- I missed you!"

No comments: