Thursday, July 20, 2006

So Much Birthday Love

"My birthday was a wonderful day, full of love from so many family and friends. Many came for my birthday party, some blessed us with unexpected visits. All in all, it was a perfect day. Thank you everyone!"


" My Halmonee and Papa came from Jacksonville for my big day! "

"Uncle Ron and Aunt Laurel looked great for the party!"



"Cousin Micah also came from Jacksonville to celebrate with us!"

"Cousin Sarah always makes time to spend with me!"

"Of course Aunt Tesa (Ju-Ju)came from NYC and my Ni-Ni came from Atlanta for my birthday party !"

"Uncle Danny Boy came by for the big day too!"

"Auntie Kim drove up from St. Petersburg..."

"Naturally Aunt Jodi and Uncle John were here for the big day! She hasn't moved to Miami yet!"


"Auntie Doctor Mer-Mer has already left Gainesville in preparation for her move to New York, but she came back to visit for my birthday! "

"Aunt Marisa was present for my special day..."


"Even though Donovan was napping when they arrived, he woke up so that he and his mom Mia were able stay and party with us!! "

"Kate and Shauna also came to celebrate with us..."



"Aunt Lydia also came to join in the festivities!"

"Aunt Shelley and Jordyn (my girlfriend) stopped by to say hello and visit with friends."



"Mommy wanted a picture of all the kids at the party... Cousins Micah and Sarah had already left when we took this picture! Isn't everyone adorable?"

No comments: