Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Everybody loves birthday cake.... right?

"Mommy ordered a big Winnie the Pooh cake for everyone and a miniature version all for me! I am not sure why or what I am supposed to do with it, but everybody else seems excited about cake!"


"Apparently this is a big deal because Dad has me suitin' up!"


"Here comes Mom with my cake... what exactly am I supposed to do with it? What is everyone else doing?"

"Dad tried to help get me started by putting my hand in the cake and now Mom is trying to spoonfeed me this stuff, but to be honest, I am just not interested!"

"What is the easiest way to get this stuff OUT of my mouth?"
"Pllllbbbbtttttt!"


"Apparently Mom and Dad are now excited that I am not that into sugary sweet things. My question then is.... why did you try to feed me a WHOLE CAKE?"

"Can I take this thing off now? I am DONE!"

"See these balloons? Balloons are what I like! Balloons-- NOT cake! I will take TWO of these to GO! Thanks!"

"Whew, this whole cake eating fiasco has me EXHAUSTED! What could possibly be NEXT?"

1 comment:

PretaMulatta said...

thats a baby after my own heart ~ putting frosting on his face & hair! i LOVE that!