Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Eye Doctor

"Last week I went for my one year- eye check up. While we waited for my eye examination, Dad read me a story to keep me entertained."

"Naturally I got restless after awhile and felt the need to explore the room... uh no, Mom, I'm not doing anything naughty..."

"Hmm.... I wonder what's in here?"

"Oh wait, look, Mom and Dad! I see a prescription pad here! I can take care of this myself... we don't have to wait for the eye doctor!"

"Okay, fine Dad, if I can't play in the drawers and cabinets, then you have to read me another story!"
"After awhile, Nurse Tammy examined my eyes to see whether they are improving. She is so nice!"
"Nurse Tammy and Doctor L agreed that the glasses are helping my eyes, so I will keep wearing them for now. Hopefully they will be able to begin to wean me off glasses some time next year!"

No comments: