Thursday, July 06, 2006

dallas, texas

"Well, our trip started off with a bang... Here I am on my first layover in Atlanta. We are on our way to Dallas for mommy's cousin's wedding. We left home at 4am, so I am taking a nap with Halmonee and Papa."

"Okay, I have had my nap! I've got my bag and I am ready to go!"

"Once we got to Dallas, we made a whole bunch of stops all over the place. One special stop was at my great-grandfather's grave site. Halmonee wanted to introduce me to her dad..."

"After visiting my great-grandmother's home and my great-Uncle Tims newspaper building, we visited my great Aunt's restaurant.... Papa let me sit on the table while I waited for my specially made french fries!"


"After lunch, Samchoon and Papa played pool, so I played in the corner with Mom while we waited... apparently I am not old enough to play pool yet!"

"Whew, running around Dallas has me EXHAUSTED! I think I will sneak in one more nap before the wedding..."

No comments: